When ordering replacement cafe banners it is essential that you give us the correct measurements. Here’s a guide to make ordering your replacement cafe banners easy.
1. Remove the old banners from your cafe barrier system.
2. Lay your banners on a flat surface or table.
3. Measure the overall height and the overall width including the pockets
4. Choose your required banner product, and then input the measurements into the on-page calculator. View cafe banner options here
5. Select if you require top and bottom pockets or pocket at the top and eyelets at the bottom, using the drop down menu underneath the calculator.
You have now given us the correct information to manufacture your cafe barriers.
Make sure that your artwork is set to the correct dimensions. Please ensure you leave clear area for the pockets. Background colour is fine just no important text or logos should be in the pockets area(s).
For more information on pole pockets see link. Click here for information on pole pockets
If you are only supplying a logo then please let us know the required colour that the logo should be and the background colour of the banner. We will then position the logo on the banner so it looks correct and nicely balanced on your banner. If you require a proof then please let us know and we will forward a proof to you prior to manufacture for your approval.