Mesh Banner Printing
Outdoor wind resistant mesh banners
Typically used for large format outdoor advertising, you will see Mesh Banners on buildings, scaffold advertising banners, cafe barriers and printed fence panels. Custom mesh banners allow air to pass through, making them suitable where wind-loading on structures could be an issue.
PVC mesh banners printed to any size
We print mesh PVC and fabric on machines up to 5 metres wide and use the very best materials available. We offer four different types of printed mesh banners. These are 330gsm Mesh PVC, 265gsm AirMesh PVC, Eco-Mesh, or 115gsm AirMesh Flag Fabric.
We produce smaller windproof banners suitable for fence advertising and scaffolds as well as huge building wraps. Building wraps are giant mesh banners which we weld together in sections. Super-strong, our banners are designed and engineered to stand up to the elements when fitted correctly.
What are the uses of mesh banners?
- More commonly used for Large Banners. Mesh is the ideal material because of its wind loading, reducing properties.
- When fixing to a solid backing isn’t possible, such as lamp post banners on projecting brackets or banners on scaffolding. Mesh reduces the wind loading on structures. Check our range of Scaffold Banners.
- Cafe Banners – Allowing the wind to pass through. Reduced airflow reduces the risk of your banners blowing over in high winds.
- Fence Advertising – Mesh is always the best option on fences. By reducing the wind load, barriers are less likely to be blown over in high winds. Solid banners on railings or wire fences will degrade very quickly, so mesh banner printing is a fantastic alternative.
- Speaker covers at concerts – Mesh banner fabrics are acoustically transparent and are often used at festivals and concerts as speaker stack scrim.
- Tennis Court Windbreaks – Used widely around Europe and the UK to provide wind screening and advertise events and sponsorships.
Custom mesh banners
We print in CMYK full colour onto Mesh Banner Materials, so your design can include any colours, effects, text, logos or photographs you require.
Waterproof and fadeproof
Waterproof and UV-stable, our Mesh Banners will continue to look great for years outdoors. We print our custom mesh banners using solvent print technology. The solvent print technology means your mesh banners are fade-resistant and printed in super quality, full colour.
Flame retardant mesh banner printing
Our materials are all flame retardant and comply with the latest building regulations. Mesh Fire certificates are available to download on each product page.
Mesh banner finishing
Crucial to the longevity of any mesh banner is the quality and specification of the finishing. As standard, we provide a high spec material and finish strong hems, eyelets and pole pockets. We also offer a reinforced hem. A reinforced hem is an additional layer of webbing which we add to a standard hem. We advise a Reinforced hem on large banners.
Our Mesh Banners also work superbly as speaker covers and scrims at concerts, being acoustically transparent.