Crowd Surfer Flags are designed to be passed over the heads of participants at large stadia events such as football matches. Our standard Crowd Surfer Flags are printed in vibrant full colour on our lightweight, flame-retardant fabric. We manufacture these giant flags at up to any size, you will have seen a fair few of ours in operation at major events across Europe!
Our Crowd Surfer Flags are printed using a high-resolution dye-sublimation printing method. This results in highly vibrant, deep colours. Text, images, logos and photographs can be used in your design.
Our most popular material for Crowd Surfer Flags is our 115gsm lightweight and flame-retardant polyester fabric.
Giant Crowd Surfer Flags are usually finished with simple colour-co-ordinated stitched seams. Options include plastic eyelets, sleeve pockets, grab handles and more.
Rules on Crowd Surfer Flags
Always check with the Event Organiser or Organisation before ordering your crowd surfer flag as different venues and operators have different rules and regulations. Virtually all insist that you request permission a few days in advance of the event for any flag or banner over 2m in size, and all will insist on seeing a valid fire certificate. Here are some common do’s and do not’s…
- DO ask permission in advance
- DO NOT obstruct any entrances/exits with your flag
- DO NOT obstruct any existing advertising, informational or health & safety notices
- DO ensure that the flag is flame retardant to British / EU requirements and you must be able to provide a valid certificate
- DO NOT use any offensive images or wording in your design
Many stadiums will allow you to store your Flag with them between regular events such as football matches.