Cafe Barrier Systems
What is a Cafe Barrier System?
A Café Barriers system is an outdoor display that usually comprises of stainless steel posts with heavyweight bases. Metal cross rails fit between the posts, and high-quality fabric printed banners are attached to them.
Different grades of products making up modular cafe barrier systems can be specified by our team to make the perfect system for you and your business. Our experience with these systems is second-to-none in the UK.
Outdoor Cafe Barriers are used to mark out outside alfresco dining and drinking areas, outdoor cafe tables, smoking areas, provide queue management solutions, and more.
Sometimes referred to as cafe windbreaks, Printed Cafe Barriers and Cafe Banners enhance a restaurant or cafe exterior, especially when designed to match existing branding and graphics.
Facts On Cafe Barriers
- Cafe barriers are used to create an outdoor seating area at cafes and restaurants.
- They are typically made from metal or wood and have a weighted base to keep them in place.
Cafe barriers can be found in a variety of colours and designs to match the style of the cafe or restaurant.
- They are typically placed around the perimeter of the outdoor seating area to create a defined space.
- Cafe barriers can be used to create a temporary outdoor seating area for special events.
- They can also be used to create a queue or line for customers waiting to order food or drink.
- Cafe barriers are often used in conjunction with outdoor furniture such as tables and chairs.
- They can also be used to create a barrier between the pavement and the street.
- Cafe barriers are typically easy to set up and take down, making them ideal for use in busy areas.
Benefits of Cafe Barriers
- Cafe barriers are an excellent way to create a boundary between your outdoor seating area and the rest of the world. They are also a great way to promote your business and attract new customers. Here are some of the many benefits of cafe barriers:
- They are a great way to advertise your business. Banners with your logo and business name on can help to attract foot traffic through brand exposure.
- They are a great way to attract new customers.
- Correctly arranged cafe barriers create a comfortable and relaxed outdoor dining and drinking environment and atmosphere for guests. This works really well for an outdoor music event, bars, restaurants, coffee shops, tea shops and cafes.
- Café Barrier Posts can be fitted with A4 Sign Holders to provide information about your menu or to promote special offers.
- Cafe Barrier Posts and Ropes make excellent money-saving queueing systems for outside bars and nightclub venues.
- A Cafe barrier system offers some privacy and social distancing for guests dining or drinking outside your venue. It can make it more warm and inviting.
Budget to Premium Systems
Choose from our Budget (10kg base) range right up to our Ultimate (21kg) Cafe Barrier range. Read our Guide to Buying Cafe Barriers here.
Turnaround is from 3 days, depending on which cafe barrier system and banner material you choose.
Fit For Purpose
Our Branded Cafe Barriers are designed for outdoor use in UK weather conditions and are built to last. Our materials specification on posts and bases ensures that they will be a sound investment for your business.
We know just how much of an effect the visual appeal of a cafe can have on footfall. We help you improve your appearance with high-quality and well-designed cafe barriers to attract new custom.
Beware! Other suppliers often advertise their Outdoor Cafe Barriers as ‘heavyweight‘, when in reality they are only 8-9kg or less. These flimsy and lightweight systems are unsuitable for outdoor cafe use in all but the most sheltered locations. Talk to us about your venue and location, and we will advise on a range of cost-effective solutions.
BIG SALE NOW ON!! Call us for the lowest cost Cafe Barriers System NOW!!
Posts, Crossbars, Banners, Ropes, Fixings, Accessories and Spares always in stock.
Call us for advice and a bespoke Cafe Barriers quotation.
Call 01253 897840
Any Artwork You Like
Your artwork can be printed onto our PVC, PVC Blockout, Mesh, Fabric or Heavy Duty Canvas Cafe Banners. Single or double sided cafe or restaurant banners can be made.
Cafe Banner designs can be simple such as your establishment name or logo, or more complex. Consider using different designs on your cafe banners, or even ordering extra banners to change your message whenever you like.
Simply supply us your logo if you like, and we will design your cafe banners for you.
Choice of Posts & Fixings
Stainless Steel mirror finish, Brushed Steel finish, or Powder Coated posts and weighted bases or fixings can accommodate our banners and crossbars or simple rope systems.
10kg Standard bases are suited to indoor or sheltered outdoor areas – ask for our 16kg + Heavyweight bases for locations where wind gusts may be an issue.
Replacement Cafe Banners
We also supply Replacement Cafe Banners for any existing system – ask for details! We produce these in PVC Banner, Mesh, Fabrics and Heavy Duty Canvas. Single or double-sided café banners are available.
Your Cafe Banner System can be printed in full colour, matching your brand guidelines and colour scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are cafe barriers?
Cafe barriers are a type of temporary fencing that is often used to create an outdoor seating area for cafes and restaurants. They are typically made from metal or plastic and can be either free-standing or attached to a wall or other structure. Cafe barriers can be used to create a variety of different shapes and sizes of outdoor seating areas, and can be decorated with lights, plants, and other items to create a more inviting space.
What are they made of?
Posts are usually made from outdoor grade stainless steel. banners can be made from printed PVC, fabric or canvas.
Are there any special care or maintenance requirements for cafe barriers?
Cafe barriers are a great way to add some style and personality to your cafe or restaurant. They are also a great way to keep your customers safe and your establishment looking its best. Here are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to care and maintenance for your cafe barriers.
Make sure to clean your cafe barriers on a regular basis. This will help to prevent dirt and grime from building up and making them difficult to clean.
How are cafe barriers used?
Cafe barriers are typically used to delineate an outdoor seating area at a tea shop, coffee shop, cafe or restaurant. They are also sometimes used at events or in other public spaces to create a temporary barrier or partition. Cafe barriers typically consist of a metal or plastic base that is weighted down with water or sand, and one or more vertical posts that are connected to the base. The posts are usually topped with a horizontal bar, and may also have a rope or chain attached to them.
How do cafe barriers work?
Cafe barriers are a type of physical barrier that is typically used to delineate a specific area within a larger space. For example, cafe barriers can be used to create a queue line or to section off a specific area within a restaurant. Cafe barriers are also often used outdoors, to create a temporary outdoor seating area or to section off a specific area within a park or public space.
Cafe barriers typically consist of a base and a horizontal bar that is attached to the base.
How are cafe barriers installed?
Cafe barriers are installed by first drilling holes into the ground or pavement at the desired location. Then, metal posts are inserted into the holes and cement is used to fill the holes and secure the posts in place. Once the posts are in place, the barriers can be attached to the posts using brackets or clamps.
How much do cafe barriers cost?
Cafe barriers, also called crowd control barriers, are typically made of metal or plastic and are used to delineate a space or area. They are often seen in outdoor cafes, nightclubs, and other public spaces. Prices for cafe barriers can vary depending on the material, size, and style of the barrier.
Metal cafe barriers are usually the most expensive option, as they are the most durable and offer the best security.
How long do cafe barriers last?
Cafe barriers are made from a variety of materials, including wood, metal, and plastic. They can last for many years if properly cared for. However, if they are left outdoors in the elements, they will not last as long. Cafe barriers should be stored in a cool, dry place when not in use.