Premium Fabric Banners
We use a high-quality 210gsm polyester fabric as standard for our fabric banner printing service. This material is washable, crease-resistant and flame retardant. Printed using a dye-sublimation process, they will not run or fade.
Fabric Banner Specification
- Tough 210gsm lightweight polyester fabric
- Flame retardant to B1 specification
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Anti-glare and non-reflective, unlike pvc banners
Any Design in Full Colour
We print from your artwork – this can be your logo or other design, including photographic or illustrated backgrounds. Thousands of high-resolution backdrop themes and ideas are available from image banks such as the Adobe Stock Library for minimal cost.
If you are unable to produce print-ready artwork, don’t worry – email us with a design brief and we will layout your backdrop for you.
We print fabrics on rolls up to 3.2m wide to provide huge seamless panels. On larger banners on fabric are made from stitching panels together. We produce giant, banners on our UV machines at up to 5m wide on various materials. Larger banners are welded together
We manufacture banners to your specification – included in the price – choose eyelets or pole pockets to suit. Many Fabric Banners will have eyelets at the top for hanging, with a pole pocket at the bottom through which a weight would be slid in (broom handles or metal pipe). Some are sized to fit across lighting rigs, with eyelets in each corner for secure fixing with bungee clips or cable ties. We also provide a Backdrop Stand.
Why Choose a Fabric Banner?
- Lightweight and easily transportable, roll them high-quality fold them up.
- Washable by hand – wipe clean. Machine washable at 30 degrees.
- Flame-retardant (with Fire Certificate supplied) and non-reflective – so no glare from spotlights.
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
Please contact our customer service team for further information or samples.