Feather Flags Information
Banner World produces stunning eye-catching custom feather flags, sail flags and teardrop flags. Our prices simply cannot be beaten for feather flags of this quality. We supply our printed custom flags to the trade throughout the United Kingdom and the World. Our Feather Flags are priced from just £52.00 plus your choice of base.
Made with a high-quality dye-sublimation print process, our flags burst out with vibrant colour, ensuring they are seen and noticed. Quality finishing, including reinforcing panels and overlocking stitching means that your flag will stand up to the elements.
Choose from a range of sizes and shapes to suit your project.
What is a Feather Flag?
Feather flags are outdoor advertising solution printed in superb full colour. Available in a range of sizes, shapes and bases. Outdoor flags are a perfect solution for use inside and outdoors. Feather flags have a broad range of uses, be it a coffee shop, a car sales forecourt, petrol station, or theatres, trade shows, beaches and museums. We print our flags in full colour, meaning you can have any design you require. Read more about Feather Flags here…
What are the benefits of Feather Flags?
- Feather flags are an inexpensive way to showcase your brand to passing trade. They help customers find you, with our larger flags being hard to miss!
- Feather flags move in the wind, making them much more eye-catching than fixed banners or signs.
- Being light and ultra-portable, feather flags are ideal for exhibitions and conventions, ensuring that your booth is seen by everyone.
- Feather flags might be huge but they take up a very small footprint in comparison. To have a huge advertisement, you don’t need to take up much floor space!
- Feather flags are all-weather and can be used in windy, wet or snowy conditions all year round. Obviously, bring them indoors when conditions might damage the flag, but a little rain or snow will not damage them.
What’s included with a flag?
Your flag package includes one printed flag, the flexible pole and a carry case.
What bases are available?
Bases include the popular heavy-duty water-base, metal plates, spikes, weighted rings, stakes and the roll-on car foot. Our range of bases has been designed to cope with almost any environment.
Can Feather Flags be cleaned?
Yes, we recommend hand-washing flags in cold, lightly-soaped water or even in a washing machine at 30 degrees or less. Do not put them in a dryer, simply stick them outdoors to dry!