Re-usable Self Cling Window Stickers
Unlike normal self-adhesive vinyl or even removable vinyl, our Static Cling Window Stickers can be used time and time again. Easy to apply, easy to remove and store, always looking amazing! Our window clings can be fitted easily, removed, repositioned and reused again and again.
Mainly used on shop windows and car windows, these stickers can be used on any smooth surface.
Any Shape, Any Size
We can produce static cling window stickers to any shape or size to suit your window display requirements. Unlike other suppliers, we are not limited to print coverage thanks to the quality and specification of our printing machines.
Static Cling Stickers are far more cost-effective than single-use self-adhesive vinyl. You can use them for Daily Specials once a week or for regular events – and re-use them the next time you need to.
Glass cling stickers are printed on our high-quality latex or eco-solvent printing machine onto white material. These use environmentally friendly inks.
Self Cling Window Sticker Applications
Use Self Cling Window Stickers for short-term stickers, removable stickers, sale graphics, car window stickers, parking permit stickers, shop promotions. Some of the most innovative uses we have seen include cartoon characters and images of fish, pets and animals which the stores move around on a regular basis to create a dynamically changing frontage.
Click here for our Static Cling Fitting Guide
- Ensure the glass is clean from grease and dirt. Do not use silicon-based cleaning products.
- Take care applying to cold glass as initial adhesion will be reduced.
- Apply directly to the window from the backing liner.
Note: If the printed face is applied directly to the window it may leave some print residue which can be cleaned after removal.
Static Cling Window Stickers can be cut to complex shapes, call us for details and advice on how to create your cut line.
Standard delivery turnaround is 3 working days from confirmation. Need it quicker? Call us for details. Free shipping is available for orders over £250.
Designing Static Cling Window Stickers
- Consider your viewing distance. Are your viewers going to be looking at your stickers close-up or from a distance? This guides you on things like font size.
- Rounded Corners make things easier! Use rounded corners to make the application and removal of static cling stickers easier.
- Contrast. Higher contrast designs are easier to see, especially from a distance.