More Information Back to top
This hardwearing and durable 500gsm pvc banner is printed using high-quality UV print technology. The UV print process allows us to make high-quality durable pvc banners which will stand up to the elements. UV is a very effective way of manufacturing high-quality vibrant banners at very reasonable cost.
- M1/B1 Fire rated product with certificate required upon request
- High-Quality 500gsm material
- Single sided full colour print – double sided banners available here
- Suitable for use on Scaffolding
- UV printed so fade and scratch resistant
- Finished with pole pockets or hems and eyelets
Prices you see below are the prices you pay guaranteed!
Printed heavy duty pvc banners are finished to your specific requirements at no extra cost – with either hems and eyelets or with pole pockets.
For more information on banner design, fitting techniques and technical specifications, call us. If you need information regarding resolution then please click here for full dpi and ppi explanations.
Standard delivery turnaround is 5-6 working days from confirmation. Need it quicker? Call us for details.
Please note if you are not happy to wait 5-6 working days then please call us to discuss on 01253 897 840
Heavyweight Premium PVC Scaffold Banners onto 500gsm material
Heavyweight and durable, our 500gsm PVC banners are printed using high quality UV print technology. This print process allows us to make high quality durable banners which will stand up to the elements.
How can we print a quality product so cost effectively?
Simple. All our high quality pvc print jobs are batch processed which allows us to take advantage of the economies of scale. On a daily basis we are processing large format printing jobs from all over Europe. Your job, even if it is a one-off event banner, will be printed alongside dozens or hundreds of others.
Crucial to the quality and longevity of any scaffold banner are the methods used to finish it. Traditionally, banners were always stitched. Whilst we still offer stitching (always on fabric materials), we more commonly use high-frequency welding on our PVC scaffold banners. This gives a much stronger, more predictable and more aesthetically pleasing finish than stitching.
We print Scaffold Banners at sizes to suit your requirements on roll widths up to 5 metres wide. Larger Scaffold Banners are recommended to be made from our Mesh materials to reduce wind-loading.
Scaffold Banners – Fitting Methods
- Scaffold Poles Top & Bottom – Smaller Scaffold banners can be secured by sliding a scaffold pole through top and bottom sleeves. The bottom pole can be adjusted to provide tension.
- Bungee Ties – Bungee or Shock Cord can be run through eyelets on your banners to secure them to the structure. This provides a little give for wind gusts.
- Scaffold Frame & Bungee – a steel wire frame can high-quality though eye bolts approximately 300mm outside the banner. Once the wire is tensioned, the banner can be fitted using a zig-zag of bungee cord. This gives the effect of a trampoline on its side, tensions the banner and allows some ‘give’ for high winds.