This hardwearing and durable 500gsm PVC banner is printed using high-quality UV print technology. The UV print process allows us to make super quality, durable PVC banners which will stand up to the elements. UV is a very effective way of manufacturing scaffold banners at competitive.
- B1 Fire rated
- High-Quality 500gsm material
- Single-sided, full-colour print – double sided banners available here
- Suitable for use on Scaffolding
- UV printed so fade and scratch-resistant
- Finished with pole pockets or hems and eyelets
Prices you see below are the prices you pay guaranteed!
We Print heavy duty PVC banners to your specific requirements at no extra cost – with either hems and eyelets or with pole pockets.
For more information on banner design, fitting techniques and technical specifications, call us. If you need information regarding print setup and image resolution, then please click here for full dpi explanations.
Standard delivery turnaround is 5-6 working days from confirmation.
Please note if you are not happy to wait 5-6 working days then please call us to discuss on 01253 897 840
Heavyweight Premium PVC Scaffold Banners onto 500gsm material
Heavyweight and durable, our 500gsm PVC banners are printed using UV print technology. This print process allows us to make super durable banners which will stand up to the elements.
How can we print a quality product so cost-effectively?
Simple. All our PVC print jobs are batch-processed, which allows us to take advantage of the economies of scale. Daily we are processing large format printing jobs from all over Europe. Your job, even if it is a one-off event banner, will be printed alongside dozens or hundreds of others.
As standard, our scaffold banners are high-frequency welded.
If you require even more strength and durability, then please select a reinforced pocket. Reinforced pockets are welded and then over stitched for added strength and longevity. Over stitching, the weld gives a much stronger, more predictable and more aesthetically pleasing finish than stitching.
We print Scaffold Banners at sizes to suit your requirements on roll widths up to 5 metres wide. Larger Scaffold Banners are recommended to be made from our Mesh materials to reduce wind-loading.
Scaffold Banners – Fitting Methods
- Scaffold Poles Top & Bottom – We recommend pole pockets on scaffold banners. Banners can then slide through the scaffolding tubing.
- Bungee Ties – Bungee or Shock Cord can be run through eyelets on your banners to secure them to the structure. Bungee cord provides much-needed flexibility for wind gusts.
- Scaffold Frame & Bungee – a steel wire frame can high-quality through eye bolts approximately 300mm outside the banner. Once the wire is tensioned, the flag can be fitted using a zig-zag of bungee cord. Tensioning gives the effect of a trampoline on its side, tensions the banner and allows some ‘give’ for high winds.